Ahead of schedule- Production Blog

Hey blog, it's been a while since I caught you up! There hasn't been much progress lately as the group hasn't filmed anything new. I decided to take the initiative and get a head start on cropping the clips for our upcoming movie. Since I'll be the one handling the editing, getting a jump on the cropping process will make things smoother later on. Editing is a collaborative effort, and after discussing it with the group, we agreed that I'll handle the main editing, with Sofia assisting on titles and sound. Natalia will be responsible for creating the postcard, and Carly will take charge of designing the website for our project. Conveniently, Natalia will be going on a trip in two weeks, so her absence during the editing phase works out well for everyone. Carleigh isn't particularly tech-savvy, making it seem like the best decision for me to take on the editing responsibilities. My usual editing process involves starting with cropping all the videos and arranging them in the intended order. Currently, I can't put them in the final order since we don't have all the clips yet, but I'll make the most of what we have for now. Planning ahead is crucial, and by dividing tasks among the group, we're ensuring a smooth workflow for the entire project. It's exciting to see how each team member's skills will contribute to the overall success of our movie. The collaboration is key, and I appreciate everyone's willingness to take on specific roles in the editing and design process. As the designated editor, I'll be coordinating closely with Sofia to ensure the seamless integration of titles and sound in the final cut. Natalia's creativity will shine through in the postcard design, adding a unique touch to our project. Carly's expertise in website design will undoubtedly enhance our online presence and contribute to the overall success of the movie. With Natalia's upcoming trip aligning with the editing timeline, it seems like everything is falling into place for our team. Carleigh's acknowledgment of her non-techy nature further solidifies the decision for me to take on the editing responsibilities. Despite not having all the clips yet, I'm eager to start working with what we have and shaping the early stages of our movie. Teamwork is the driving force behind our progress, and I'm confident that each member's contribution will make our project exceptional. Looking forward to the creative journey ahead as everyone brings their collective skills together to craft a memorable movie! See you later!!






Comments

Popular Posts