Finally got to film!!


 Hey blog welcome back!! Today My group and I are determined to finish filming. Yesterday we kinda got off on a ruff start but I figured it and now Im ready. I drove my group back to the location to start filming. I suggested to get the scenes inside done first and then go back to film the first scene outside once it got darker and creepier. Me and my friends started upstairs. That way we weren’t going up and down every other scene. I had to do a good amount of filming because I’m the one that dies, spoiler alert!! It was honestly really funny getting to be with my friends, but that did get the group a bit side tracked. Once I was done upstairs I went down stairs for the next few scenes. I could tell sofia was getting frustrated when the group kept wanted to explore and make tiktoks instead of filming. I told everyone there would be plenty of time for that when filming is done. Eventually after filming all the inside scenes, it was time for the most difficult part. THE FAKE BLOOD!! I knew it was gonna be super messy so everyone went outside. No one wanted to get their clothes dirty so it was mainly me and Sofia throwing fake blood at the wall while covering my in fake blood too. THE FAKE BLOO D WAS EVERYWHERE!! It looked like an actual murder. Since Sofia and I were covered in blood hunter filmed the quick snippet on my bloody arm and the bloody wall. It was a whole mess but it was the most important part of the video. Anyways after that I was getting super hungry so me and my group all went ti the beach to get lunch. It was a pretty successful day! Piece out blog! 

Comments

Popular Posts