Final product

 


Okay so this is the third project with Kazmin and the girls and again its gone very smoothly. The group itself has always had great chemistry and always had a lot of fun. We are able to integrate different people within out group and they have fun too. We actually have people from school ask to film with us because when we do, it so much fun. Maybe even more fun than when we regularly hang out. When we film, I learn a lot and realize things. Like I know that Sofia and I do the most work in the group but that's fine because it works for the group. We aren't drowning in work. Sofia and I just understand how to do things better than the others. I also learned that having everything planned before filming is really the best way to effectively film and not waste time. Hopefully the group can continue to make projects in the A level class. I hope Kazmin and the girls never separates because it really is the best group. I had a lot of fun during every single process of this task. See you guys in my CCR. Lots of love. Byeeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts