Director of work


 Hey y’all. Back again to work on the editing of the video. So today I will be helping to add all the titles. Basically I will plan out where all the titles are so that Sofia can physically add them into the video. Firstly I’m just using iMovie to move through the video. I kinda make sure to put in the titles separated through the video. I also don’t want there to be too much space between each title. Okay so I watch the first part and during the first scene I add what the studio was. Also I’m keeping track of all this with paper and pens. I write down the time to add the title and which title to add. I go through the whole video and write down all the necessary titles with their times. Then I send the list to Sofia so she can double check that everything is smooth. Once she answers she says that some of them are a little too close together. So I take this into account and realize that too. I adjust the time with a few more seconds apart. This will give more time for each title to pop up. I then re send the list to Sofia and she writes it off. Lol she is the boss 😂. Anyways that’s good for my part in the title integration. I know Sofia will do a great job adding the titles. I trust her very much and she always does good. That’s it for today! See you guys when I upload the final task. Byeeeee.

Comments

Popular Posts