A bit of a pickle


 Hey blog, I’m super happy to tell you that we started our filming today. It was a little rocky at first but I eventually got through it. My day started back in Fort Lauderdale, it was Sofia, Emilia, and I. Everyone jumped in my car and I drove to pick up Savannah and Sabrina. After I got everyone in my car I had to get some fake blood for one of the scene, so I went to party city. Finally I was on the rode with some of my closest friends to Hollywood. There was a bit of traffic but eventually I arrived in young circle to pick up kazmin. I was a little stressed because I didn’t know a lot about how the round about worked, so I ended up driving around in circles for a while before we spotted Kaz. Sofia jumped out of the car and ran to get him while I was stopped at a traffic light. Now that I 
a full car me and all my friends drove to find the location. I drove all around with everyone jamming out to music in the back seats. My group never was able to find the original location so I had to move on to the backup plan. Since my group ran into a bit of a problem not being able to find the location, it was time to brain storm. I had spent a good amount of time driving around with my group so I was running low on day light. I finally stopped the car and discussed the back up plan with everyone. Did some research on each others phones and came to a conclusion to check out this abandoned look hotel. It was in the area so I drove by just to check it out. The group all went inside to see if it would work for the video and it was super realistic. There was some staff still working but there were no guests so I asked if it was be okay for us to come back tomorrow and start to film. Once I got some approval. Everyone jumped back in my car and got some food. This first day of filming was a little difficult but I’m sure things will turn up for tomorrow. Talk to you later blog! 


Comments

Popular Posts