The editing process

 Hey Blog, Im back! Today during class I got started on my editing process for the video. My group agreed it would be best to each take a portion in the process. Sofia volunteered to input each video for me to later time perfectly to match the music. While she did that I got started on some other work for another class. With Mid terms coming up Ive been doing a lot of studying. I already started to somewhat get an idea of what Im going to write for the CCR. The CCR is also considered our mid term grade for Aice Media. Any time I get an idea I jot it down in my notes app. I could tell after a few minutes Sofia was getting easily annoyed with iMovie, which is where I chose to edit the music video. I dont know what she was doing but every time she tried to import a video it turned into a photo. I ended up telling her to take a break and I would do it in my next two periods. I really enjoyed editing the video, definitely like it more than filming. Later on during my third and fourth period, I got to work on the editing. I really got in the zone. I wanted it to match up perfectly. In the video there are portions where the actors are lip singing so even if the music is just a second late it throws off the whole thing. I finally finished editing half way through my fourth period. The next thing to do is add special effects! I think Im going to have Kaz do that part because he's usually good with transitions and added things. Anyways see you later blog. Peace out. 



Comments

Popular Posts