production blog #Thankgiving


 Hey blog its Jenna, happy Thanksgiving. Unfortunately me and my group couldn't film over the break like planned. Things were hectic at home and super confusing. Alot of my family flew in for the big feast. This year my family wanted to try something different, thanksgiving by the beach.  Since we live in Florida and a lot of my family was coming in from out of town. They really wanted to go to the beach but there wasn't a lot of time so my family compromised by having our thanksgiving meal at the beach. It wasn't a big deal to me any way. I was just super excited to see my cousins Ashley and Dylan. The last time I saw them was over the summer when I flew to buffalo. Me and them have always been close because we are all the same age. Ashley was kinda bummed when I told her we weren't filming until after break. At first I told her she could prob be in our music video because she would be staying with me but since this change of plans was is so last minute especially with my groups own thanksgiving plans I couldn't find any time to fit in for filming. Eventually I texted the group and talked about what the plan is to reschedule our film date. Since I rescheduled in the mean time this gave me extra time to gather any props needed for the video. I agreed to allow the filming process happen at my house so I told my mom to make sure our house is cleared to film. Eventually with a lot of begging and compromising I got the greed card to film with my group on the 11th. Hopefully everything works out Tomorrow, wish us luck. Peace out blog. 

Comments

Popular Posts