Chill day


 Hey blog, Its Jenna. Todays an A day! I had to chance to talk to some group mates during class today to get the final yes on our music video. I spent all last night helping my other friends Quinn and Onara film their Music video. It was pretty difficult because they made me one of the main characters. They are also doing a Taylor swift song so they fall in the same genera. Since I finished filming my clips I could give them tips on what worked bets for me. Anyways, I was super tired in AICE media today and didn't want to edit any of the video. Kaz, Savannah, and I talked and agreed it would be best if we waited till tomorrow to okay the video. Especially because Sofia wasn't at school. Its just better if the groups all there to give each others opinions and critiques. Instead of doing the video I kind of chilled out and worked on any make up work for other classes. Ive been studying more mid terms non stop. Luckily the mid term in AICE media is just our midterm. Before deciding what my music video would be I was thinking about the struggle in the CCR. I thought it was be great to do some sort of forbidden love. Hens the whole video beaggening about how Sofia is secretly in love with me and she is in the closet. Thats just one part of the struggle, The second part is also playing into the usual characteristics of a nerdy girl and a popular girl. Anyways see you tomorrow blog. Peace out. 

Comments

Popular Posts