group blog (music video)

 Hey Blog, welcome my second group post. I thought I would tell you about some of my best friends and group members going into this music video production. Sofia Di'campli, Savannah Diaz, and Kazmin Foster. I'm happy I get the chance to work with them because they each bring something really useful and important when it comes to filming and editing our music video. Sofia Is very dedicated to completing her work efficiently and on time. This is a very important quality, as she will be on top of things and is willing to meet up whenever we need her. I've been friends with Sofia for a while and I know from past experiences that she's not the type of person to bail on us or not do her fair share. Sofia lives in Hollywood but there has never been a transportation problem in the past where she hasn't been able to make plans, so we can count on her. She also brings joy and laughter with her but that doesn't distract us from getting our work done. Savannah is one of the sweetest people I know so there won't be any issues with anyone not getting along. She's also a problem solver, so if we ever hit a bump in the road she'll always have some sort of solution or plan B to our issue. She also brings a lot of brains to the group which definitely will be helpful, not to mention she chose the song for the music video. The song will be "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift. I think there's a lot of different directions the group can go in when filming this video.  Kazmin or as I call him Kaz. We just meet this year and I believe we will become great friends and will be able to make our music video the best it could be. Kaz makes every situation hilarious. Kaz will defiantly keep us entertained as well as the audience when filming our video. He's taken photoshop which will help us in our advanced editing process with film. Kaz has also done YouTube in the past so he has experience with filming and the use of a camera. As for me, I've done drama in the past, and I've learned different stage directions, so we won't have any problems when it comes to blocking our music video and deciding what the best route for us is. I'm also in Journalism so I've got a somewhat good knowledge of how to use a camera whether we decide to use one or our phones. Piece out blog. 




Comments

Popular Posts